No. That is not the name I have chosen for my shiny road bike. Here’s a picture of her again. I love looking at her so much…
So, in my search for name ideas, summa ya’ll had a few ideas, and a few opinions. Thank you so very much for caring enough to send the very best ideas. Thank you for your creativity and taking an active interest in my mania. Let’s take a look at what we got:
- Dumblond thought Phyllis had a sporty ring to it… It’s a “old” name… I like “old” names. I hear “old” names are the new “HOT”.
- Kris at Chicka Nuts said “Pink”… oooh- that might be the way to go!
- Jubilee suggested Rosie to rhyme… because it rhymes with Nosie! I like the connection! I love 2 things – alliteration and things that rhyme!
- Jenny867-5309 did not have a suggestion, but had a good question – she asked about the name of my old bike. I guess it’d be No-Namey Namerson…
- Jennielynn liked the sound of Caroline Josephine. This is a bit of an “inside” story having to do with my sister. I like it too, Jen
- Katia – Fastlikedawind… with a name like that, how could I lose?
- Stacey – She liked one of my ideas: Buffy (the Asphault Slayer!)
- And then there’s my friend Katie – my most adored Buddy of all Trainingness. She had a few wicked- clever ideas. She tapped into Prince-themed names like Raspberry Beret…. However – had water been in my mouth I’d have spit it out for all the laughing I did when she suggested:
The Bicycle Formerly Known as Visa.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! Get it – Visa, because before my bike was my bike, my bike was my money only accessible through the plastic card that is called “Visa”. Get it… get it?!!!
Then she added, “or just Visa- you know, it takes you everywhere you want to be.”
So, where do I go from here? Due to my adult-onset ADHD. I have another name idea. I have said to some people that she (my bike) is so lovely I just want to lick her. She’s so yummy! Like a….. ***drumroll*** LOLLIPOP!!! I could name her Lollipop! I could call her “Lolli” for short! Lolli, Lolli, Lolli get your adverbs here…
Whoa! Where did that come from? I totally digressed. That ADHD sure is hard to keep under control! So sorry.
Aaaaanywho… It seems I am leaning towards
- Lollipop, cuz she’s so yummy I could lick her… or
- Visa, cuz she’ll take me everywhere I want to be…
Use the Form Below to Leave a Reply